Friday, November 25, 2011

The Music of Sea Waves


I never thought that music and nature’s sounds would have a more relaxing effect when combined. Of course I’m accustomed to sea waves rushing and crashing along the seawall and it’s the kind of music I love listening to especially when accompanied by strong winds. Every beat of sound is different and the harmony it created is like cool water that washes you from head to feet. Try to listen to this one and close your eyes. Imagine you are on a cliff watching the edge of rushing water bursting with white bubbles as it hit the rocks below. How do you feel?

My appreciation with sounds leveled up when Eych introduced me to real music. By the way, not all music has soothing effects. Most are classical and instrumental. There is also a kind of tribal sound from a century old instrument made of wood or bamboo that still wonderfully resonates especially in these modern times where chaos is a daily menu.   

Now, if you’ll be given a chance to stay with me with this kind of view and background music like this one, would you rather stay longer or just press stop and move on? Hope you love it too, as much as I like it. Whoosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment