Sunday, November 27, 2011

Opportunities and Beyond

For easy accessibility, typical houses are situated in the low-lying subdivisions and town which are now unfortunately prone to flooding. The nearest to city the better. But ideally, some of us want to settle far from urban life. You’ve been working all your life 50 plus hours a week in a crowded box of rat racers and sometimes in your idle time you dream of someday owning a house on top of a hill or at the middle of a ranch that will rejuvenate your tired bodies from years of hard works and pollutions.

Yes as always, I love sharing my place to interested families. They can build houses on top of me and savor the sceneries that I’ve been enjoying centuries back. Unfortunately not all has the privilege to own me if ever my owners decide to sell me to others. Anyway that would be another topic.

How about those people who can’t afford me? If only I can persuade my bosses to open the place for public viewing, I would only be too happy to share my place to them. But I have a suggestion. How about putting up commercial establishments here? Like mini hotel, restaurant and spa. Eych shared this idea to me couple of weeks ago and I like it. The more people will come here, the more they will appreciate this place.

Here are some of the visions Eych conveyed to me in photos creatively edited in Photoshop. Let your imagination soar a little. I would be glad to hear suggestions from you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment